$5.00 each + $1.95 Shipping
- On Location in Lone Pine California Part 1, hosted
by Dave Holland. Where most of the Hopalong Cassidy westerns were made.
One of the best movie Locations, in my opinion, ever filmed. Dave Holland does a masterful job in presenting this great location. RT: 1:44 min
2. On Location in Lone Pine California Part 2, hosted by Dave Holland.
ContinuiB Western Locationsng with Dave Holland. RT:1:48 min.
3. Great B Western Locations, Volume 1, Narrated
Many B Western films were made at The Iverson Ranch, Columbia Ranch,
Bronson Canyon, The Vasquez Rocks and Little Rock Dam. RT: 1:33 min.
4. Great B Western Locations, Volume 2, Narrrated
Locations include Corraganville, Lone Pine, Red Rock Canyon,
Big Bear/Cedar Lake and Pioneer Town. RT: 1:36 min.
5. Great B Western Locations, Volume 3, Narrated
Locations include Monogram Ranch, Jauregui Ranch, Walker Ranch
Jack Garner Ranch, Republic backlot. RT: 1:39 min.
6. Great B Western Locations, Volume 5, Narrated
Kentucky Park Farms (My Pal Trigger), Agoura Ranch Update,
Paramount Ranch, Wildwood Park, Malibu Creek, Lake Malibu, North Ranch,
Santa Paula Fillmore, Saugus RR Chase, Piru Lake, New Hall Ranch,
Los Angeles RR Chase, Mecca (Riders of Whistling Skull), Rabbit Lucerne
Dry Lakes, Joshua Tree/Twenty Nine Palms. RT: 1:41 min.
7. Tombstone Western film Festival Panel Show starring Robert Horton,
Bruce Boxletter, Dale Robertson, Don Collier, Dirk London, Jan Shepherd.
RT: 1:51 min. >>> July 5-7, 2002 <<<
8. 1989 Raleigh, NC Western Film Fair interviewing Ann Jeffries, Jean Carman,
Pierce Lyden, Sunset Carson.
RT: 1:27 min. (Ann Jeffreys & Jean Carman),
RT: 1:24 min. (Pierce Lyden & Sunset Carson)
SPOOKS A POPPIN RT: 2:30 min
9. In the 1930’s and 1940’s many theaters offered at 12 o’clock midnight
show that were meant to bring spook shows live to a new level. “The promoter says,
for example, please have your boyfiend hug yout tight and watch out for the snakes in the theaters.
The snakes will be dropped from the ceiling once the lights are turned out plus a lot of other
scary things will happen, recalls the promoter.” Hallarious! Good insight into those Spook Shows,
never to return again.
10. Williamsburg interview/panel show2008, Stars include Richard Devon,
RT: 77 min
11. The 12th Annual Williamsburg Dinner Show 2008,
RT: 1:44 min.
12. Williamsburg Western film Festival, February 24, 2001.
James Best, Peggy Stewart, William Smith
RT: 102 min.
13. Williamsburg Western Film Festival 1998
RT: 71 min.
14. Knoxville Film Caravan 1992
RT: 1:28 min.
15. Charlotte Western Film Fair 1991
Terry Frost, Jennifer Holt, R. G. Armstrong, Bob Brown, Dale Berry.
RT: 58 min.
16. Knoxville Film Caravan 1989
Kirk Alyn, Walter Reed George Wallace, Harry Lauter
RT: 63 min.
17. Knoxville Western Film Caravan 1989
Carolina Cotton, House Peters, Jr., Gail Davis, Harry Lauter
RT: 1:33 min.
18. Charlotte Film Fair 1986
Eddit Dean, Rand Brooks, Ann Jeffreys, Shirley Patterson
RT: 58 min.
19. Raleigh Western Film Highlights 1984
Charles Starrett, Lash LaRue, Kirby Grant, Pee Wee King, plus many more stars.
RT: 1:43 min.
20. Concert starring Eddie Dean
RT: 40 min.
21. A tour of Western town Corriganville (Ray Coragan) and
prevues of Western movies.
RT: 59 min.
22. Last Western Film Fair Nostalia Cnvention, July 12-15,2017
Winston Salem, NC, Running Time: 1 hour & 42 minutes.
(Captures videos (not all years are available) 1980 to
2013). Great Entertainment. Plenty of the “old” stars in this video!
Knoxville Film Festival 1986, 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 (2 discs)
Several great stars, over 3 hours
Williamsburg 2005 (Double), Morgan Woodward, Ty Hardin,
Denny Miller, Anne Jeffreys (2 Discs (1 of 3 & 2 of 3 & 3 of 3). All three discs for only $9.00
(First Festivals ever held, 1972 & 1974) and also added the 1989 Raleigh, NC Festival, Charles Starrett guest star